SHIPPING & SHIPMENT-RELATED INFORMATION
Shipping Information & Details:
- Samples can be shipped to P.O. Box addresses.
- Actual larger orders can only be shipped to regular, street addresses. These orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Box addresses. Please make sure to provide correct / proper information during checkout.
- Local Pickup (Orange County, CA) is available. Please reach us for further details.
- On all your purchases, please make sure to provide your correct shipping information at the time of checking out.
- We have special programs and contracts with many different carriers. However, smaller-sized orders (orders under 50 sq. ft. / 250 lbs.) will mostly be shipped with FedEx Ground Insured Shipping Service.
- Larger sized orders will be sent out with highly reliable, bonded freight companies (e.g. UPS Freight, FedEx Freight, etc.)
- In the case of residential address freight deliveries, lift-gated CURB-SIDE delivery services will be provided. We do not provide inside delivery services and so, you would need to make arrangements on your own to move the products inside your property.
- Generally, in the case of freight deliveries, carrier(s) will be contacting you at the phone number(s) that you provide to make delivery arrangements with you. (You'll be given a certain date and a delivery time window. And accordingly, you can make arrangements on your end to accept the delivery on the specified date and time). It's very important for you to do the receiving on the agreed date and time since carriers will be charging re-delivery fees (for which you would be responsible) if they cannot do the delivery to your property on the pre-determined date and delivery time window.
- For commercial/business address freight deliveries, a loading/unloading dock will be needed at the receiving end and the materials will need to be offloaded with the help of unloading equipment (e.g. a forklift or a pallet jack)
- Items can be delivered to both RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL addresses. - Larger orders can also be sent to a trucking terminal in the buyer's area from where the buyer can pick up the materials.
- For your larger orders or orders to AK or HI, please get a shipping quote from us.
DAMAGES, COVERAGE & CLAIMS PROCEDURES
- All our items get shipped out in their flawless condition without any damages in any way. For smaller items, we use special, expanding foam machines to pack our orders very carefully. Our packaging materials are of the highest quality and we continuously improve our packaging methods while utilizing the best practices known in the industry. Therefore, you should not be concerned about the safety of our products in transit. (For larger items, once again, we use very sturdy packaging materials while securing the items onto strong crates / skids / pallets for the utmost safety in transit).
- However, in the rare and unfortunate cases of damages, you still should not be worried. All our items are fully insured and covered completely by the carriers. Especially for larger-sized freight shipments, we purchase additional insurance in advance for your peace of mind. In these rare occasions, we either send you replacement items or reimburse you for the damaged goods / merchandise.
- For all your orders, a tracking number will be provided once the items get shipped to you. Please make use of the tracking number(s) to anticipate the estimated delivery date of your order. That way you can be proactively prepared for the delivery of your order and check the items as soon as they get delivered.
- Please immediately inspect the shipment(s), especially on the outside and see if you are noticing any visible damages. (If you happen to be at the delivery address at the time of the delivery and the delivery crew is still with you, please notify them about the visible damages and have them make notes on the delivery paperwork. This would make the overall claims process with the carrier much less complicated).
- We constantly improve packaging as new technologies become available, nonetheless damages may still occur. Therefore, we require that all packages be inspected by purchaser and note any damage/ shortage on delivery receipt (driver’s copy) and report to us immediately.
- If damages or shortages occur on your orders / shipments, in order for us to replace item(s) at no additional cost to you, we ask you to please do your part prior to signing any delivery receipt. (We require detailed photos of the damaged merchandise and it's packaging for claims purposes. Please obtain photos as soon as possible and contact us in the earliest possible time).
- Delivery receipt is a binding contract. By signing the receipt without any notation of problem is saying that item(s) are in 100% good condition inside and out and will void out shipping insurance. All claims will be declined and no refund or replacement can be made after this point.
- If other defects different than shipping damages are observed at the point of delivery, please contact us immediately.
- Please be as specific as possible when noting any shortage, rips, crushed sides/corners and any dents to packaging. Also, note on receipt if item was not delivered shrink wrapped and strapped down to a pallet and lowered to the ground with a lift-gate.
- You need to check the contents of your order right away and notify us of any damages, problems or discrepancies as soon as possible. You'll have 3 days to report any possible damages, problems or discrepancies, after receiving your order. (We'll not accept any claims after that period as it becomes almost impossible to support your case with the carriers, especially in the case of damages, as they require timely evidence and communication).
Return Policy & Procedures, Exchanges & Refunds
- Unless otherwise stated (and except for the items listed below), all our items are returnable. To return an item, please contact us with your order details (e.g. customer name, order number etc.) and get return authorization.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- You may return new and undamaged items within their original box / packaging within 30 days of delivery for a full refund (LESS SHIPPING & HANDLING). We will pay for the return shipping charges if the return is a result of our error (e.g. you received an incorrect item or wrong quantity). We are being forced to keep our return period relatively short since these are natural stone items and they can only be sold altogether with their corresponding original lots that they belong to. The short return period helps us make sure that the returned items can still be combined with their original lots and can be sold together.
- You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Once your return is received and inspected that it usually takes us 3-5 business days to process returns after they arrive at our location. We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have it processed., We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Unless the return is being originated because of an error on our end (e.g. due to the wrong product(s) being shipped), buyer will be responsible for ALL SHIPPING CHARGES, including the initial shipping charges that we originally incur to ship the products, as well as the return shipping charges that would be incurred to ship the product back to us. A RESTOCKING FEE of up to 25% will be charged on ALL returnable merchandise unless the return is a result of our error (e.g. you received an incorrect item or wrong quantity). We provide FREE SHIPPING on all our products and the prices offered are "delivered" prices (unless otherwise stated), as long as the buyer keeps the product. In cases where a buyer wants to return / exchange a product because of any other reason other than the cases when a wrong item is shipped by us, the buyer will be responsible for all the shipping (and the other related) charges, as explained above. Therefore, please make sure that the products that you are ordering are exactly what you desire and want to use in your project. Otherwise, unfortunately, the return processes on our items are a complicated, expensive and tiring process for all the related parties. Once again, we highly encourage getting samples beforehand to check out the item(s) yourself in person.
- Only COMPLETE RETURNS are allowed. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY PARTIAL RETURNS, under any circumstances. We enforce this policy to avoid hand-picking, sorting and choosing of our products. In natural stone, variations are an inherent and natural part of the product; and buyers need to be aware of these variations before placing their orders. That's why we strongly encourage getting samples and seeing the variations in the product, in the best way you can, in terms of colors, shading and texture. Some customers are not aware of these facts and would like to choose the colors / shades that they like the most and return the possibly undesired parts of their orders. Unfortunately, this is not possible as our materials are sold altogether, with all the colors being mixed naturally together, as they are observed in the nature. (This does not mean that you would get unusable, low-quality items in your order. This restriction is mostly about the colors and shading of the products. Other than that, our products are of the best quality available in today's market).
- Late or missing refunds: If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Address: 900 E Vermont Ave, Anaheim, 92805